The Question



Wanting to experiment if any one would think differently, I tried post one of the most "worn-out" phrases wherever I go. This is supposed to be the most thoughtful phrase you could ever hear if you only focus on what it means. It turned out to be a conversation filler. Worse, a clutter.

It's funny that people would ask "How are you?" but wouldn't listen to the answer. (Hey, I am guilty at times.) On the other way around, no body would care to answer this question when asked. And that's what happened today.

A largely-populated Social Networking site called Facebook (more or less A BILLION, if my research served me right). Around 450 friends. Noontime, when a large percentage of Filipino friends are Facebooking either at home and at work. NOBODY answered.


So, how are you today?

Share:

0 comments