It's better LATE than...LATER ^_^

Yeah,  January is almost about to end and I really find myself so insufficient without coming up with a New Year blog (post-New Year, obviously) .  Just like any other blog of this kind,  let me make it easy.  Just a summary of these and that -- anything  that made my 2011 worth remembering.

No bridges burned behind.

  • Received a good news at work.  Officially had it at May. 
  • Helped a Church by donating bags of old clothes. 
  • Found comfort in the shores:  Laiya in February (with the office team),  Boracay de Cavite in May (with the family), Canyon Cove in May (with the whole company), and Quezon in November (with the office friends). 
  • Had the courage to travel alone for an overnight retreat.  It was such an experience!  Brahma Kumaris,  Tagaytay,  I'll be back there. 
  • Won an online contest for the first time!  Got the prize direct from  London.  Nothing grand, but I found it cool! 
  • Ran for fun.   Pretended to be a sports buff, and I enjoyed it.
  • Had a new nephew,  who turns out to be an angel with God right now.  
  • Lost a camera and a phone in one day.  How was that?!
  • Turned half a dozen years in the employment world. 3 years in the current one. 
  • Had the chance to connect with some booklovers and bloggers in Facebook.
  • Had the chance to develop a habit.  Had 40 blogs in a month (January) and had one post per day for 6 consecutive days (July).  Hoping for consistency right now. 
That's all for now.  I've wanted to have a post for my 2012 goals.  Can't come up with this just yet. I'm still busy finishing stuffs for a home I've just reserved .  I'm looking forward to move in  within this year.

Share:

0 comments