Not from any cliches

Most of the times, my mind is more talkative than my mouth.



2012 07 11

Suddenly, I've learned not to categorize happiness into fake or genuine. The moment I feel happy, then I am. With it being a one-whole thing,  there is no thin line in between. The choice is only between the temporary and the one that lasts a lifetime. And there,  I have to choose carefully.

I've been speaking too much about happiness today, as if I am a happiness guru who'd know what would best make everyone happy.   I am not.  I am just proud to say: I am a firm believer of it for myself. That's what keeps me going.





2012 01 05

I do things to impress myself,  not others. Though I love healthy competitions, I don't focus much on how much I outdo others, but on how I outdo myself.




2011 09 18

May bahagi ng isip na nagsasabing "Matulog ka na. Umaga na!" May bahagi naman na dumadaldal pa. Mabuti pa ang tyan, pag may nagrambulan sa loob, ilalabas mo lang. :)

2011 08 27
Life and Grammar taught me this, "'Love life' is an imperative statement you might want to consider if you can't afford to have it as a compound noun.


2011 08 25

People will forget what you said, but will always remember how they felt when you said it.

2011 08 22

Help me remember, Lord, that everytime Life tests me, I get the chance to test life. Then, I'd realize, it works! Love, Natalie.


2011 02 10
In life's game, you don't need an opponent just to be called a WINNER.

2011 02 02
What Sales thought me about life: More activities=More opportunities.

2011 01 28

Good things in life are not asked for; most of the times, they just come -- to those who are ready, able and willing.

2011 01 22
Love your neighbor when he least deserves it, because it is the time when he needs it most.

2010 10 22

Ever realized that "ignore" and "ignorant" share the same etymology? The world gives us lots of ways to learn. Yet, we don't pay attention. We disregard.

2009 07 30

If there is anything harder than "learning the hard way", I believe it would be "teaching the hard way".

I'd rather choose to argue with a fool than with an intelligent person. A fool would barely understand. An intelligent one would never want to.


My realizations are always useless until I believe them.

Blessed are the stupid, for they never realize they ever were.



Copyright 2011 Lou Natalie Pugay
All rights reserved.
No part of this text may be reproduced in any form or by any means without permission from the author.

Share:

0 comments