Why chase the bright sides(s) of life?...

Why chase the bright sides of life...when life itself is generally bright?


For some reasons, some things were making my weekend dull. That wasn't the feeling I want to entertain, but there it was, lingering around.  

Until I got hold of my niece's modelling clay. I am never the artistic type, but I appreciate doing works of art. From there, i brought out the child in me. Like a child,  I passionately molded it, as if being introduced to it for the first time. Rose. This is one of the first images I learned to mold. I just relived the experiemce today. Like  a child, I will exclaim, "It isn't perfect, but I made it!"



I  love how green and yellow were combined. Soothing to the sight. 

Having these may not have been the turning point, but it seemed to be the sign of the start. Things conspired to wrap up the day good. There was hope. 

Then some good  news came.  I thank God.  

I also encountered something I wrote couple of months back. And that background is my watercolor art on a bond paper. (Oh well...yes, that to me, is an art).




 Really, I can use to serve as a handy reminder when I need it.

I proclaim, IT IS A BRIGHT LIFE.

With lots of hope, Happy Monday! 

Share:

0 comments