FISH FI-LATE (at ang title na pinilit)

Be warned. This isn't a FOOD BLOG post. 



I cooked FISH FILLET  -- something I could bring to office and have for lunch. 
<seriesofunfortunateevents>
Because of that, I left home for office almost LATE
Rode a tricycle, only to find out that I forgot the FISH FILLET (and the rest of the food I packed)
I had to ask the driver if we could go back
Then we went back. And I picked up the food. Went ahead again. 
Got off the trike and hurriedly walked towards the jeepney stop.
Two slots left and off we could go. 
Because I was running LATE,
"Manong, bayaran ko na po yung isa. Alis na tayo." (Let's go ahead. I'll just pay for that one slot.)
Jeepney went ahead. 
I told myself, "Solved!" I thought I could be a buzzer beater for today.
Surprised to see...I reached far beyond my destination. 
(For the record: I am travelling this route for 5 years now. If you ask me why it happened, sorry to say,  I don't even know.)
Good jeepney driver offered to bring me back to where I should have gotten off. 
but only after every passenger got off...
I reached the office, but was two minutes LATE!
Past forward to lunchtime.
I was about to reheat the food (with the FISH FILLET included)
The Tupperware fell to the floor. Half of the FISH FILLET had to be thrown.
I still have few pieces left. (glad that the rice, tomato and egg were saved)
I ate my lunch. Satisfied...but...
"Where's my water bottle?"
It was there, near the microwave oven where I reheated the FISH FILLET. 
</seriesofunfortunateevents>

Yes, it also ends.



P.S. I also left my earrings and eyeglasses at home. That was unfortunate as well. But not something I can blame on FISH FILLET and being LATE. Whatever was wrong with the day? (I'm sure it wasn't me! *with conviction*)  Good thing, it wasn't a heavy Monday at work. 

Tomorrow's another day. 

Ok...again... IT ENDS. 

Share:

0 comments