Dream Big Friday 06.28.2013





"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you were to be asked,  what are your big dreams?  Read on to see one of mine.

Last year,  I had the very wonderful experience of  visiting the World's largest floating bookstore (the ship in the background) when it docked to Manila.  It's MV Logos Hope, ship that sails around the world.  Even I went there alone,  it was a remarkable experience. This 'Hope' led me to dream of another thing big.

My big dream is to have one like this.  Does not have to be as grand in size;  but I want to own a ship that travels around the world, houses many books (because I love reading),  a little coffee shop where people could sit for exchange of ideas over a cup of any delicious coffee from parts of the world. I also want it to have a cozy living room where one could relax.  A place where kids and toddler would play and explore. It would also love to have a sort of a huddle room conducive to learning.  This is where learning and teaching will take place; especially that I also dream to get heavily involved in social entrepreneurship and charity works.

In God's perfect timing and will,  it could happen.  Not impossible.



-----------
See similar post in Bubblews: Dream Big Friday 06.28.2013
Let's read and write together


Share:

0 comments