Hanging Loose

"What I love about Fridays: The weekends that follow them." -- My Facebook status.

A relaxing weekend or a productive one? I always end up landing on neither of the options.
I did not ever think that this weekend, I can do both without having to feel guilty. Our corporate newsletter where I took part in has just been released. While reading the fruit of our labor, I took something from the drawer. Hmmm...let me see. My eyes aren't 20/20 vision. And this point and shoot thing isn't high-end. I did not know if these would end up with something beautiful, but I was brimming with eagerness, because I know I'd be doing something I enjoy.

Engage. Inspire. Enjoy


Teatime Talk

Hand in hand

Relax=Recharge=Power


100% mmm...


Those are just few of my favorite things: my bed, the color green, writing, capturing pictures, that cute mug I received from last christmas party's kris kringle, and oh... what was that relaxing, thirst-quenching thing? I bet everyone knows.

Off topic (I guess): One funny thing I noticed is that kids these days explore, and so do the parents. They realize that health and good taste are not confined in drinking milk only, but also with...(***claps..drum rolls***)...TEA!

My healthy niece. Almost done with ice cream.
Now grabbing a bottle of her favorite drink


She was torn between two Honeys :
Honey Lychee and Honey Lemon
.
Smart kid, She just decided to take one after another.




'Know what? She's also a mother to her baby dolls and believes that mommies really know best.


What a fulfilling Saturday afternoon! It just made my day. Happiness is indeed found in simple things like this.

And look what I found before sitting in front of my computer chair to blog:


Yeeha!


Author's note: Power Talk is the official corporate newsletter of APC by Schneider Electric Cavite Branch. Any part of that image should not be copied nor reproduced in any form without any permission.

Share:

1 comments