Dear GRRRrrr!


Say it again... GRRRrrr. (^_^) I have an r-sound weakness. I better write it here than say it aloud. That's what I want about writing. I can express something without being conscious how good it will sound like. I can spill all the feelings with composure. I can talk to anyone or anything without being mistaken to be an autistic person.

Ok, I am not setting a new trend. I just got the idea from LiveJournal. I saw there a space something like dear_stupid where you can express your little annoyances about anything in life.

Let this be the pilot entry. This is just to serve as an outlet to release anything about annoyances, shame, anger, dissatisfaction, regret, bitterness, confusion, blah blah blah. I would not like to encounter much of this everyday (By the way, who would like to?) but I know, writing would lighten the feeling.

I hope I am not bothering you, guys. In return, you could also pour in some of your emotions in the comments box.
So, shall we?

~~*~~
Dear pimples,

I have been with you since then and until now. Just a quick question...Of all places, why did you prefer to grow on the tip of my ear lately?

-o0o-

Dear cough,

When can I get rid of you?

It's been a month or so. I never wanted to nurture you, but still you are there.


I've suffered much. Isn't that enough?

I was not able to speak the way I want to. You even came with me while exploring mountains and beaches. I thought I was already waving my hands to the moments when only the hankies and tissue papers would make up my day. Now, it is even harder for me to listen, including to myself.

How was your experience with Decolsin? How about the Ventolin and Cefalexin? Weren't they able to manage making you disappear? You even ignored lots of calamansi juices with honey. And now, wouldn't you surrender to 'salabat'? When will I feel better?

You are literally breathtaking.

-o0o-

Dear webstar/s,

Of all the stuffs that give problem to anyone in the world, you know...it is you who I love most. You are the only kind of problem that gives me some bucks.

I just wonder why I can't get you resolved lately.
You are so powerful, that you turn my working afternoons sleepy.

You make me unfulfilled the whole day, just for the reason that you are still there. You even made my hard disk full and turned my screen to blue. Poor Windows NT!


Oh oh! I hope I can move forward.
-o0o-
Dear payslip,

I am disappointed that you are showing small figures today o
n the "NET PAY" section. Not much of an annoyance. Just a request: The next time you show up, please bring me a higher value.
~~*~~

Share:

0 comments