There is More to Love



Life is a game.  Life is magic.

If I were to give an example of magic,  I would say,  "Being able to help myself by helping others."



Photo credit: Wikipedia

Meet Angel. I didn't have the chance to know more about her, but I felt that she loved my stay. Her favorite was taking selfies. Thus, the collage (few of the many pictures). She almost owned my phone for a couple of hours (I didn't mind). She performed well on the first game, until she had tantrums because she was the only one who didn't have lollipops. I had to approach the staff for candies, and she was pacified. 


My angel for the day.


It took a few minutes before I realized that her legs are different -- very thin and barely straight, although that doesn't keep her from running around as any other kids do. 








I gave her the  half of the pair of headbands I bought the day before. I think it looks better on her than on me.




I never enjoyed Jollibee as much as eating it while sitting on this floor, with these kids.







And so the magic started!



This cute girl was the first one that I approached. She declined.  Haha! That doesn't make her less adorable though. 






Group photo by U! Happy Events. My left arm was almost numb.
The kid was having tantrums because the snack packaging won't open. :D



At your service! Yes!








Share:

0 comments