Cups of Coffee and Really Good Books


Earlier today (or yesterday, I would say),  I stumbled upon an idea in Facebook that really made a good joke to me.  

From National Bookstore Facebook page
Picture says:  HAPPINESS is a cup of coffee and a really good book. 
One comment says: SADNESS is when you spilled a cup of coffee on a really good book.


I had to share it among my Facebook friends, with the thought of sharing laughter and good vibes, as well. It a got a number of thumbs up, succeeding the smile on their faces (I suppose).   

Then,  who would have thought that I would learn (or perhaps re-learn) a lesson out of it?  

There are "really good books and cups of coffee" in every man's life.   That one thing, person, event, or place that gives you the reason to be the happiest creature alive could also give you the most painful of pains. 

It would be good to realize then that  it's just LIFE working.  Yes, LIFE WORKS!

Share:

0 comments