One week late (but still applicable)

This was the only LOVE I was able to afford.
I know,  Life can be better than this. :)
I coud see different curves in the lips of the passersby.  There was an inexplicable liveliness in the air.  Roses were bestsellers.  Chocolates abound.  Friends in the social networks were talking about the same things.  And I went home.  The calendar winked, and  told me everything.  Yeah,  it was just a date.  For singles like me,  it's one typical day, or it could be worse depending on how one views it.  For broken hearts,  it's something they'd rather skip.  I am not taken but the broken heart has already mended years ago.  Back when the wounds were fresh,  I'd skip the 14th and 15th of this month in the calendar.  Not anymore. 





Disclaimer: Whether you believe it or not (better believe it, or else...), this was just a product of my creative writing practices at home.  Whatever emotions that have spilled out...well... subconscious mind is to be blamed. 





Share:

0 comments